Not at all…… in fact, it is THE place to visit especially in these crazy times.
Here are our reasons why:
- DESERT X 2021: The Desert X 2021 exhibition, explores the desert as both a place and idea, acknowledging the realities of people who reside here and the political, social, and cultural contexts that shape our stories.
- YUCCA VALLEY: Exciting trails, rock climbing mecca, serene desert scenery, unique plant & wildlife, milky way filled night sky; these activities alone would take you a week to truly enjoy this fascinating place. There are trails, open jeep rides and rock climbing for all fitness levels and ages. Look at the picture below and all your worries about social distancing will fade away!
- PALM SPRINGS: This is where 1950s celebrities like Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley built sleek estates, played golf at championship courses, and wined and dined the desert night away. High-end shopping, dining, art and architecture Palm Springs is very the lesser known hideaway for the rich and famous. With day tours to Coachella and Yucca Valley, for city dwellers and families this could be a perfect base.
- EXQUISITE STAY OPTIONS: We love boutique hotels and private villas and Palm Springs is “numero uno”! Name it and you have it, resorts with fabulous spas, golf courses, family friends hotels, you name it and they have it.
- DESERT STAYS: This is why we would visit Palm Springs within a short proximity and without having to drive for hours, you could be in your secluded haven without masks and worries of the pandemic, just staring at the vast arid terrain with a glass of chilled sparkling wine and gourmet food prepared by top chefs…… sheer bliss! We are very proud to have a variety of options to meet all budget and group sizes.
Call us today to curate your own tour to Palm Springs. The best time to visit this area are Spring and Fall. Send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Meanwhile, mask up, stay safe and take care of yourself.